New Delhi: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has made active the link to download e-Admit Cards for the upcoming Civil Services - Main Examination 2017 on its official website. Candidates are required to download it before the commencement of exam.
The UPSC Civil Services Main Exam 2017 Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website. In case of any error the UPSC must be informed immediately.
How to download UPSC Civil Services Main Exam 2017 Admit Card
- Click here to go to UPSC CSE e Admit Card Dowload page
- Carefully read the instructions
- Click on yes to go to the login page. Key in your registration or roll number, date of birth (in dd/mm/yyyy format), Captcha code and click on submit to get admit card.
The UPSC Civil Services Main Examination 2017 will start at exam centres across the country from October 28, 2017 and will continue for five days.
"No paper Admit Card will be issued for this examination by the Commission", it said.
"The candidates are advised to download their e-Admit Cards and take a printout thereof", it added.
The candidates will have to produce the printout of their e-Admit Cards at the allotted venue(s) for appearing in the examination.
"In case the photograph is not visible or available on the e-Admit Cards, candidates are advised to carry identical photograph for each session along with proof of identity such as Aadhar Card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, Passport etc. to the venue of the examination", the UPSC said in the statement.
The UPSC Civil Services Examination (UPSC CSE) is conducted in two successive stages:
- Preliminary (objective type) for the selection of candidates for the main examination
- Civil Services (Main) Examination (written and interview) for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts announced.