Mumbai: The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State has released online the Admit Card and Hall Ticket of students who have registered for MHT CET 2018. The MHT CET Admit Card, also known as CET Hall Ticket, is released on DTE Maharashtra website and can be downloaded thorugh candidate login before start of the CET 2018 on May 10, 2018.
How to download MHT CET 2018 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
1. Click here to go to MHT CET 2018 Admit Card Dowonload Page
2. Click on the link marked with "MHT CET 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket"
3. Log in using User Name, Application ID and Password
4. Click to download your Admit Card. Take a printout
Candidates should note that it is mandatory for them to bring the printout of the Admit Card, valid Photo ID proof for identity verification on the day of examination. Students should also note that Ration Card and Learning Driving License are not valid ID proof for MHT CET 2018, according to DTE Maharashtra CET Cell.
The MHT CET 2018 is held every year for admissions to B.E/B.TECH and B.PHARM./ D.PHARM. courses and B. SC.(HONOURS) / B. TECH courses in Agriculture for the academic year 2018-19. MHT CET this year will be held on May 10, 2016 for which the last date to apply closed on March 25, 2018. The last date of application was later extended till April 02.
MHT CET 2018 Exam and Bell Schedule
MHT CET 2018 Syllabus, Weightage and Pattern of Examination
Syllabi of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology for the MHT- CET 2018, is declared by Director, Technical Education, Mumbai vide Letter No. 2A/ADM/2017/1157 dated 04.10.2017 and is as follows:
1. The questions will be based on Syllabus of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.
2. Approximately 20% weightage will be given to Std. XI curriculum and 80% weightage will be given to Std. XII curriculum while setting the question paper.
3. There will be no Negative Marking, however difficulty level will be at par with the JEE (Main) for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and difficulty level for Biology will be at par with NEET. The questions will be mainly application based.
4. MHT-CET will consist of 3 question papers of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and each paper will be of 100 marks.
"The candidate will be required to mark the correct answer by blackening the corresponding circle against the serial number of the question in the answer sheet with black ink ballpoint pen only. Out of four circles provided for selection of an answer against a question, the candidate should fill up one circle only. Each correct answer will be given mark/(s). There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers", DTE Maharashtra said.
"CHANGING AN ANSWER IS NOT ALLOWED: The candidates must fully satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the answer before darkening the appropriate circle, as no change in the Answer once marked is allowed. The answer once marked is final, any change in the option once marked, done by any method, will amount to a invalid/incorrect response", it added.
MHT CET 2018 Exam Centre
MHT CET 2018 will be held at different Exam Centre across Maharashtra. The name of the exam centre of a registered candidate will be mentioned on his or her admit card. In case of any error or mistake the candidate should contact the DTE Maharashtra.
For all the latest News, Opinions and Views, download ummid.com App
Select Langauge To Read in Urdu, Hindi, Marathi or Arabic