New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Tuesday released online the Admit Cards of Regular as well as Private students who are appearing for the Class 10 and Class 12 board exams to be held in March 2018.
The CBSE Admit Cards 2018 (also known as Hall Ticket) are available on CBSE official website www.cbse.nic.in. Registered candidates can download and take the printouts before March 05.
How to download CBSE Class 10/12 Admit Card
Following is the screenshot of the Log in page - the first step to download and take printouts of the CBSE Admit Card 2018 for regular students.
- Go to the CBSE website and click on the link marked with 'Online Admit Card/Centre Material for Class X/XII - 2018 (School Login for Regular Candidates)'
- This will take you to the login page as shown above
- Enter all details in the boxes and click on Login.
- Select appropriate field to download and take printout of the Admit Card/Intimation Letter
Private Candidates should follow the steps given as under to download their Admit Card/Intimation Letter
- Go to the CBSE website and click on the link marked with 'Online Admit Card for Private Candidates for Main Exam 2018 (Class X/XII)'
- On the next page click on "Admit Card/Intimation Letter" tab
- Select Region or Application Number
- Click on Proceed
- Fill the details and click on Proceed
- Select appropriate option to download Admit Card
According to the CBSE Date Sheet and Time Table for the 2018 Class 12 and Class 10 board released earlier, Class 10 and Class 12 both exams will start on March 05.
While 2018 CBSE Class 10 exams will start with Informationa & Communication Technology, DYNAMIC OF RETAIL, AUTOMOBILE TECH and other such subjects, Class 12 exams will begin with English language as first paper.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) was founded on November 3, 1962. It's headquartered at Preet Vihar, New Delhi. CBSE regulates and supervises the development of education in the country.
The primary function of the CBSE includes preparing academic programmes and organising examinations, especially for Class 10 and Class 12 students. CBSE was established in 1962.
CBSE affiliates all Kendriya Vidyalayas, all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, private schools and most of the schools approved by central government of India.
For all the latest Education News, download ummid.com App
Select Langauge To Read in Urdu, Hindi, Marathi or Arabic