Mumbai: The Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) has started receiving from Wednesday online application from the students who are seeking admission in MBBS, BDS and other para medical courses in Maharashtra for the academic year 2018-19.
Medical aspirants should note that the last date to apply for medical admissions in Maharashtra is June 17, 2018 whereas the last date to pay bank challan at any of the State Bank of India (SBI) branch is June 18, 2018.
"The DMER will publish the Provisional Merit List on June 19, 2018 after 05:00 pm", the Maharashtra Medical Process 2018 official notification said.
"The admission process for Health Science Courses in the State of Maharashtra will require National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET UG -2018) All India Rank (AIR) of the candidate to be entered during application. All the candidates are instructed not to enter any other Rank during online registration/application", the DMER said.
The DMER Maharashtra admission process 2018 for the Health Science Courses will have following major steps:
All the candidates should open the www.mahacet.org or www.dmer.org website for online
Steps for online application
- Go to DMER Maharashtra website for Medical Admission: dmer.org
- Click on "NEET UG 2018 Online Application Form"
- Register using Application number and password
- Fill the form after online registration. Save your user name and password
Important Points to Remember
- After filling the Online Registration/Application Form a candidate has to press SUBMIT button then only his/her, form will be provisionally accepted in the process.
- After pressing the SUBMIT button a challan will be generated and candidate has to pay the prescribed amount in any branch of State Bank of India on next working day onward, from the day of Printing Challan.
- A candidate will be treated as registered for the process only after paying the challan amount in the Bank.
- A candidate can submit Online Registration/Application Form multiple times. However, when the challan amount is paid in the bank then only, that form will be treated as Valid. Rest of the multiple Registration/Application Forms where challan amount is not paid will be deleted by the computer.
The Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) has started Medical Admission process in Maharashtra after the CBSE declared on June 04 the result of National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET UG -2018).
National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET UG -2018) is organized all over India. Students who had cracked 12th standard HSC exam participated in thw test. After declaration of NEETT result, every state individually accepts online applications for admissions in medical colleges. Accordingly, the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Maharashtra has also called for applications from the NEET qualifiers.
For all the latest News, Opinions and Views, download ummid.com App
Select Langauge To Read in Urdu, Hindi, Marathi or Arabic