DMER Maharashtra NEET UG 2018 Admission Mop Up Round: The Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) is set to release on its website www.dmer.org today i.e. Tuesday August 21, 2018 the NEET UG 2018 First Mop Up Round Selection List of the students seeking admission in 2018-19 under the State Quota for MBBS/BDS Courses.
"As per NEET-UG-2018, Notice dated August 08, it was notified that the 1st Mop Up Round selection list will be declared on August 21, 2018", the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) said.
The list is expected to be released by today evening. The Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) had on August 20, 2018 released the Vacancy Position for First MOP-UP Round for MBBS/BDS Courses.
How to check DMER NEET UG 2018 1st Mop Up Round Selection List
- Click here to go to official website: "dmer.org"
- On the home page, on the link marked with "First Mop Up Round Selection Iist dated 21/08/2018".
- First Mop Up Round Selection List for State Quota MBBS/BDS Courses will open in PDF format.
Eligibility for MOU-UP Round
- All candidates admitted in 1st round as well as in 2nd round and secured the
- All the candidates who are wait listed and to whom choice was not available during
1st and 2nd round.
Candidates NOT ELIGIBLE for the MOP-UP round
- Those who have submit the Status Retition Form in 1st or 2nd round.
- Those who were selected in 1st round but failed to take the admission.
- Those who were selected in 1st round but cancelled the admission.
- Those who were selected in 1st round but resigned the seat.
- Those who were selected in 2nd round but failed to take the admission.
- Those who were selected in 2nd round but cancelled the admission.
- Those who were selected in 2nd round but resigned the seat.
- All the candidates selected by DGHS, New Delhi (MCC) during 2nd round and have
secured the admission.
Procedure of MOP-UP Round
- The list of vacant seats of MBBS/BDS course (College and Category wise) will be declared on the website on 20.08.2018 after 2.00 pm.
- The list of selected candidates MBBS/BDS for 1st MOP-UP round will be decared on 21.08.2018 after 8.00 pm.
- Last date of joining to the respective college for the 1st MOP-UP round for MBBS/BDS is from 23.08.2018 to 26.08.2018 upto 5.00 pm.
- Seats remaining vacant of MBBS courses in Government/Corporation Medical Colleges after 1st MOP-UP round will be declared on website on 27.08.2018 after 8.00 pm.
- Declaration of selection list of 2nd MOP-UP round for MBBS seats (Only for Government/Corporation Medical Colleges) is 27.08.2018 after 9.00 pm.
- The seats remaining vacant in Private Unaided/Minority Medical Colleges (only MBBS) will be surrender to respective college on 27.08.2018 after 10.00 pm. However BDS seats will bot be surrendered.
- Last date to fill MBBS seats (only for Private Unaided/Minority Medical Colleges) at institutional level is 31.08.2018.
- Last date of joining for selected candidate (MBBS) in 2nd MOP-UP round (Only for Government/Corporation Medical Colleges) is 29.08.2018 after 5.00 pm.
- Cut-off-date for admission to MBBS course is 31.08.2018.
- The time schedule for admission process for BDS course has been already declared in notice of this office dated 08.08.2018.
- The 1st MOP-UP round to be declared on 21.08.2018 will be common for both
MBBS and BDS. However detail time schedule for 2nd MOP-UP for BDS
(Government and Private) will be declared later.
Candidates who have joined to MBBS course, admitted by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai and persuing the course should note that if he/she wishes to resign the course/cancel the admission, should resign/cancel on or before 23.08.2018 upto 3.00 pm.
"If a candidate is upgraded during any MOP-UP round from Private to Government (for MBBS) then there will be no penalty clause applicable to him/her", the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) said.
"After 31.08.2018, all rounds conducted will be for all courses except MBBS. A candidate admitted for MBBS before 31.08.2018, will not held eligible for admission after 31.08.2018 for any other Health Science Courses", it said.
"If a candidate has higher choice of Dental than the choice of medical then he/she will not get higher choice as Dental after 31.08.2018 provided he/she is admitted to MBBS before 31.08.2018", the DMER Maharashtra said.
For all the latest News, Opinions and Views, download ummid.com App
Select Langauge To Read in Urdu, Hindi, Marathi or Arabic