Mumbai: The Admit Card or Hall Ticket of the candidates who have registered for the Common Admission Test (CAT 2017) to be held on November 26 will be available for download on the official website from October 18, 2017 onwards.
According to the schedule released by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIM), CAT 2017 Admit Cards will be released on Wednesday October 18 and candidates will be able to download them from 01:00 pm onwards.
How to download CAT 2017 Admit Card or Hall Ticket:
- Click here to directly jump to registration page: iimcat.ac.in
- Click on the link marked with "CAT 2017 Admit Card"
- Enter your Name and other details to get Registration to get User Id and Password
- Click on Submit to proceed
- Admit Card should appear on your scree, download and take a printout
Tutorial to understand the format of the test will also be available on the CAT website from October 18, 2017. IIM-L has advised candidates to work on the tutorials, available on the website, well in advance.
The IIM Lucknow in the official notification of the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2017 released on July 29 had earlier said the coveted exam will be conducted on November 26, 2017.
"The CAT 2017 will be conducted on November 26. Online registration process will start on August 09. The last date to apply online is September 20, 2017", Professor Neeraj Dwivedi, convener, CAT 2017 said in the release issued by IIM Lucknow on Saturday.
The CAT 2017 will be conducted at approximately 140 test centres spread across India. It will be conducted by IIM Lucknow (IIML) after a gap of seven years.
Candidates will be given option to select four Test Cities in order of preference.
The duration of the test will be 180 minutes. There will be three sections:
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension; Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Ability.
- Some questions in each section may not be of multiple choice type. Instead, direct answers will have to be typed on the screen. The tutorials will clearly explain this.
- Candidates will be allotted exactly 60 minutes for answering questions in each section and they cannot switch from one section to another while answering questions in a section.
The CAT 2017 notification further said that candidates should pay the registration fee through online payment modes only, which include credit cards, debit cards and net banking. After submission of application, candidates will be permitted to download their admit card from October 18 onwards, till the date of test.
Common Admission Test (CAT) 2017 is the compulsory test for MBA admissions in 19 IIMs and 150 other institutes of the country.
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) followed by Personal Interviews (PI) roundAll the selected candidates will get admission in around 20 IIM institutes established in various parts of the nation.
For more information or any query, candidates can check the official website of IIM Lucknow.