Cuttack: The Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha has released online the official Answer Keys of the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) 2017 today i.e. Saturday October 07, 2017.
The exam was conducted on September 29 at various centres in the state.
The OTET Answer Key 2017 is available for download on the board's official website.
How to download OTET 2017 Answer Key
- Click here to go to Odisha BSE website: "bseodisha.ac.in"
- Read the scrolling news on top of the home page or Latest Update section
- Click on the link marked with "OTET 2017 Answer Key"
- Login using your registeration number and other details if asked.
- OTET Answer Keys should be displayed on your screen
- Download and save.
In case of error in the uploaded anser key, candidates can challenge them from October 9 to October 15 till 11.45 pm. The candidates need to pay a fees of Rs. 500/- per response challenged.
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is a Body Corporate constituted under the Odisha Secondary Education Act, 1953. It regulates, controls and developes Secondary Education in the State of Odisha.
It Provides varied courses in order to equip students for different occupations, to prepare them for University education and to equip them for various cultural purposes.
It examines those who have completed a prescribed course of study and awards certificates to the successful candidates. Besides, it does all other things which are incidental to the above.