Bhiwani: The Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) Bhiwani has released online the Answer Keys of Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) December 2017 on its website htetonline.com and bseh.org.in.
The candidates who had appeared for the HTET December exam can check the final answer key for level 1 (PRT), level 2 (TGT) and 3 (PGT) on the website of the board.
Candidates should note that objections if any can be raised till January 22, 2018 by 05:00 pm. The HTET 2017 results are likely to be declared by February 15.
How to download HTET 2017 Answer Keys
- Go to the official website htetonline.com or bseh.org.in
- Click on the link for Answer Key
- Enter the required details
- Click on submit
- The answer keys will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take a printout for future reference
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) December 2017 was conducted as per the following schedule.
- Part I held for Primary Teacher: Qualifying exam to teach classes 1 to 5
- Part II held for TGT - Trained Graduate Teacher: Qualifying exam to teach classes 6 to 8
- Part III is the Qualifying exam to become a Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
The selection is done on the basis of the candidate's performance in the written test followed by interview.
As per reports, approximately 5 Lakh candidates have applied for the Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test 2017 out of which 1.49 Lakh have applied for PRT – Level 1, 1.67 Lakh for TGT - Level 2 and 1.27 Lakh for PGT - Level 3.
Board of School Education Haryana has earlier released the lists of candidates for whom the information uploaded is incorrect or missing.
The HTET PGT is conducted in order to hire teachers who are willing to work in schools in the state of Haryana. The short-listed candidates will work as primary and secondary school teachers under the Board of School Education, Haryana.
The candidates who aspire to teach at elementary, secondary and senior secondary levels are required to clear this exam, so as to be qualified to teach in any school.
Select Langauge To Read in Urdu, Hindi, Marathi or Arabic