logo
Welcome Guest! You are here: Home » Education & Career

TN Medical Admission 2019: Online Registration for MBBS/BDS starts

Last date of application in Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Colleges is June 20, 2019 upto 05:00 pm

Sunday June 9, 2019 12:27 PM, ummid.com News Network

TN Medical Admission Notification 2019

DME Tamil Nadu Medical Admission 2019: The Directorate of Medical Education Tamil Nadu (DME Tamil Nadu) has issued notification and also started through its official websites tnmedicalselection.org and tnhealth.org the Online Registration of the students seeking NEET 2019 based admission in MBBS, BDS and otehr Professional Medical Courses for the academic year 2019-20.

The online registration for admission in First Year MBBS, BDS (Dental) and other medical courses has been started from Friday June 07, 2019. The last date of application is June 20, 2019 upto 05:00 pm.

Steps for TN Medical Online Application

There are two different options for online application - Government Quot and Management/NRI Quota. Follow the steps given below to complete your registration.

  1. Click on the link to go to the official website: tnmedicalselection.org.
  2. Click on "Online registration for admission to MBBS/BDS 2019 2020 session".
  3. Click on one of the two links: Government Quota or Management/NRI Quota.
  4. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process.

Candidates should also note that TN Medical Counselling 2019 will be held in 02 phases. The DME has also released the complete Medical Counselling Schedule and dates of release of TN Medical Rank List 2019.

TN Medical Counselling Schedule 2019

TN Medical Counselling Schedule 2019

"The admissions in the State of Tamil Nadu are as per the provisions of the Government of Tamil Nadu and in compliance to the amendment to section 10(D) of Indian Medical Council of Act, 1956 presently superseded by the Board of Governors in Supersession of Medical Council of India and section 10(D) of Dental Council of IndiaAct, 1948 and the orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, the eligibility for admission to MBBS / BDS Degree Courses within the respective categories shall be based solely on marks obtained in the National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test (NEET UG –2019)", DME Tamil Nadu said.

"From the total number of MBBS/BDS seats available in the Government Medical / Dental Colleges, 15% of the seats are surrendered to All India Quota and the remaining 85% of seats are allotted to State Quota for the academic year 2019-2020 whereas in I.R.T. Medical College, Perundurai, Erode District, the Government has sanctioned an annual intake of 100 studentsof which30 seats earmarked for the wards of I.R.T. employeesof the State Transport Corporation and Institute of Road Transport Corporation members who are contributing to the Corpus Fund,which will be done ahead of general categorycounselling", it added.

"Seat sharing with Self-Financing Minority and Non-Minority Medical / Dental Colleges will be as per State Policy and Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India regulations and applicable court orders", it said.

Candidates should also note that Rank List will be available on official websites and results will not be communicated individually.

For all the latest News, Opinions and Views, download ummid.com App.

Select Language To Read in Urdu, Hindi, Marathi or Arabic.

Share this page

 Post Comments
Note: By posting your comments here you agree to the terms and conditions of www.ummid.com
.
Logo