New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is set to declare online the CBSE Class 10 result 2017 today i.e Saturday June 03 any time before noon, it is officially confirmed yesterday. The CBSE 10th result 2017 will be declared at "cbseresults.nic.in".
The CBSE declares the Class X results on its official website, the link for which is www.cbse.nic.in and www.cbseresults.nic.in.
Students should note that the CBSE officials did not mention any specific time. But, the CBSE 10th results could be declared any moment.
Students, who appeared in the Class 10 CBSE board exams, can check their results on the official website. The following are the steps they should take to check the results:
- Go to the website by clicking here: cbseresults.nic.in
- Click on the link marked with "CBSE Class 10 board exam results 2017"
- In the new window that opens, the candidates should fill in the Roll No. School No and Centre No.
- Click on the submit button
- The results would appear on the screen
- Take a print out of the same for future reference.
Students should note down the following important points on the result day:
- Success and Failure are part of life. Hence you should not get panicked if the result is unexpected.
- Cross check the online result with the hard copy provided by the CBSE. In case of any error or mismatch, report to the board immediately.
- CBSE conducts Compartment exams every year for those who failed or who wants to improve their scorecard. Hence there is no reason to worry about or panic.
According to the Date Sheet released on the CBSE website, Class X and Class XII both exams began together on March 09, 2017. But, while the Class X exam ended on April 10, the Class XII 2017 exam continued till April 29.
This year's CBSE Class 12 and Class 10 exams were delayed because of the assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Goa and Manipur.
An estimated 10,98,981 and 8,86,506 students from across the country and abroad respectively appeared for the Class XII and Class X annual exams which began from Thursday March 09, 2017. The exams are conducted every year by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
The examination for Class X were conducted at 16,363 centres across the country. Students appeared for Class XII examination at 10,678 centres in India. Fifty-eight examination centres were set up in some Gulf countries and six in various other countries.